Welcome to

Beasley Financial Group

Making Your Financial Dreams Come True

Register Now

About Us

WELCOME TO THE ECONOMIC REVOLUTION OF THE 21ST CENTURY!

FIRE YOUR BOSS IN 12 TO 18 MONTHS!

 

 

INTRODUCING BEASLEY FINANCIAL GROUP’S MARKETPLACE MALL.

Our goal is to be the catalyst of the great wealth transfer in the United States and the rest of the world. The current economic system has a couple of disturbing facts:

  1. 90% of the world’s wealth is owned by 10% of the people. The other 10% of the world’s wealth is owned by the rest of us the 90%.
  2. The flow of money around the world is controlled by a select few. There is a central bank in every country except Iran, Cuba and North Korea.

The current economic system cannot afford you. According to the EPA (environmental protection agency) human life is valued at $9million +. If you worked for fifty years (50) and make $100,000 per year you would not be paid what you are worth. In addition, the current system enslaves us by forcing us to trade time for money. If you make $25 per hour and you work 40 hours per week you will gross $1,000 per week. You may get a raise every now and then but there is a finite amount of money you will make. The current system imposes taxes, debt and inflation, which are the three enemies of our money to oppress us even more.

 

WE ARE IN A SYSTEM THAT WANTS TO KILL US, STEAL FROM US AND DESTROY US.

Beasley Financial Group’s marketplace mall is a SaaS (software as a service) platform that allows you to pay an annual fee of less than $20 and a monthly subscription fee of less than $15 to operate and own your business. Our platform is the only financial platform that shares subscription fee revenue with our partners.

Your business will be able to provide all of the following services to your partners and customers:

  • Auto, home, renters insurance services
  • Banking on yourself services (permanent cash value life insurance)
  • Cash savings and digital currency rewards application
  • Digital currency investment services
  • Digital business cards
  • Financial literacy services
  • Gas and electric services
  • Internet banking services
  • Online shopping
  • Real estate investment services
  • Silver and Gold accumulation services
  • Small Business marketing services
  • Travel services

Our system is based on Leviticus chapter 25, we are entitled to Freedom, Liberty, Restoration of Family, Restoration of Finances, Restoration of Property, Living in Safety and Triple Blessings. Our system is infinite so you can make as much money as you want as there is no shortage of wealth.  We do not trade time for money because we are making money when we sleep, eat and even when we go on vacation.

REGISTER AND JOIN TODAY!

SEE YOU IN YOUR WEALTH PLACE!

 

Black Wall Street

"Member Since 2019"

Phone: 443-543-8996. License # RPF 100024647.